Role of Chair Person
- Initiate Core Team monthly meeting.
- Lead TSPA committee and monthly meeting.
- Communicate to TSPA members and parents regarding TSPA events and matters.
- Manage projects and facilitate requests put forward to TSPA.
- Seek approval from school management on any necessary matters.
- Represent TSPA to participate in school events if necessary.
Role of Secretary
- Prepare TSPA monthly meeting minutes.
- Inform TSPA members on monthly meeting and send agenda.
- Track members meeting attendance.
- Maintain TSPA members list.
- Administrative support to Core Team including proper filing of all administration records.
- Acts as alternate to the Chair when necessary.
Role of Treasurer
- Keep track of TSPA expenses and revenues.
- Maintain monthly financial records.
- Advise TSPA Core and Committee Members on financial matters.
- Acts as second alternate to the Chair if Secretary is not available.